Planning and Fundraising for a Capital Campaign
“Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labour in vain.”
Capital Fundraising Campaigns raise large sums of money for building maintenance and/or large projects. Campaigns can last anything from two to twelve years and each Capital Campaign requires clear planning, preparation and good project management.
Each appeal needs to be considered in its unique local context, and parishes are encouraged to contact Juliet Evans at an early stage of considering a possible project.
The Church of England’s Parish Resources website has some excellent materials including:
- Step-by-step guides to planning and fundraising for a capital appeal
- Ongoing fundraising
We can also:
- Put you in touch with other parishes who have run similar projects.
- Provide you with a pack of original resources and materials produced by a wide range of parishes.
- Offer training and support.
- Assist with finding potential grant-making organisations.
Diocesan Stewardship Adviser firstname.lastname@example.org 01483 484923