Closing date: 15 March 2017
| Time: 12:00
Interview date: 24 March 2017
Salary: £27,270 (fte) + generous pension provision
Contract: Two year contract - 0.6 (21 hours)
An exciting opportunity to work within the Discipleship, Vocation and Ministry Team to shape the way in which we foster and build up a culture of vocation at every level.
The successful applicant will be:
- a committed Christian, lay or ordained, with a good knowledge and experience of the Church of England
- a flexible, team player with a sense of humour
- able to use his/her initiative
- confident and comfortable in their own tradition, but respectful of the whole spectrum of the Anglican tradition
- be confident in basic IT skills
0.6 (21 hours) by negotiation, with some evening and weekend working. The post holder will be expected to spend one day a week in the diocesan offices.
For further details, contact Gerardine Brown, HR Manager
Tel: 01483 790302