Guildford Diocese Education employs a highly competent team of education experts. All of our consultants have a proven track record of success and offer a wealth of experience from headship in multiple settings. We are also fortunate to benefit from the knowledge of current OFSTED and SIAMS inspectors.
Each of our church schools has one of our consultants attached to their school and can access the following services through them:
- Leadership support
- Curriculum support
- Headteacher Performance Management Consultancy
- Pre-Ofsted advice
- Recruitment advice and support
- In-school Governor training
- Inset training for staff
In addition we also offer the following specialist support from independent advisors:
- Safeguarding Children, accredited by the NSPCC, offering the most recent, accurate and comprehensive in-school training for both staff and governors.
- Professional Supervision which provides a safe context in which to explore the impact of a leadership position, both professionally and personally, on an individual. Professional supervision can build confidence and increase effectiveness, having a positive impact on relationships, time management and prioritising workload.
For all enquiries about our consultancy services, rates and details of your school’s attached consultant, please contact Jane Whittingdale.