In compliance with the most recent DfE regulations, published in 2012, each school's attached consultant is fully qualified to act as an external advisor for a headteacher's performance management appraisal.
Guildford Diocese Education offers two levels of consultancy for this service:
- Provision of comprehensive guidance materials for governors and headteacher
- In depth research of the schools's SDP and school data
- Separate meetings held with both the headteacher and governor panel prior to the appraisal meeting
- Facilitation of appraisal meeting
- Full, written statement provided post appraisal
- Research of the school's SDP and school data
- Attendance as a qualified external advisor at the appraisal meeting
To find out the cost of either service to your school and to book time with your attached consultant, please contact Jane Whittingdale:
t: 01483 484911
In addition to our consultancy service for a headteacher's performance management, we also offer training for governors on the performance management panel. Click here for more details and booking of this course.