The Clergy Families Network is an informal group which seeks to serve and support clergy and their families.
The group holds two meetings each year as follows:
1. A Quiet Day for clergy spouses at Willow Grange, on Saturday 16 September between 10am and 3pm. The day will be led bya visiting retreat leader.
2. 2 Social Events for clergy and their families, which runs on a two year rolling programme as follows:
- A ‘Clergy Families BBQ’ at Willow Grange on Saturday 17 June, from 12:30pm until 3:30pm. Families will be welcome to explore the gardens at Willow Grange with boat trips, garden tours and a bouncy slide.
- A ‘Clergy Couples Supper' at Willow Grange on Tuesday 13 June. This event is for members of clergy amd their spouses/partners and will take place during ‘Tent Week’.
3. The group is also in the process of setting up a Facebook page, and other informal events.
Information about the Network will be sent to all clergy in the Diocese, and should be passed on to spouses/partners/children as appropriate. If clergy spouses would like to be contacted personally as well, please contact Mary Morris.
Clergy Families Network has team members throughout the Diocese, and contact details are as follows:
Angela Muir (Chair) Thursley
Hilary Aiken Pyrford
Eileen Wallace Lightwater
Kate Woodhams Cranleigh
Liz Willey Farnborough
Pippa Luckraft Merrow Simon Gell (Treasurer) Wrecclesham
Suzie Jenkins Great Bookham
Sylvie Yelland Dorking
Sheila Wattley Egham
Fiona Bryer Ripley
Sally Beake West Clandon Natalie Tanswell North Holmwood