A training afternoon packed full of practical information and ideas featuring a range of experienced retreat leaders.
Who is this for?
- People wanting to learn more about planning and facilitating Quiet Days and Retreats
- People who’ve never run a Quiet Day
- People who want to encourage their church to have ago
- Lay or ordained, individuals or teams
2.00 Welcome and introductory exercise
2.15 4 speakers on topics including:
- Where to start – how to set up a programme
- Silence - to be or not to be
- Weaving in worship
- Using Creativity
3.15 Short break
3.25 Resourcing Quiet Days and Retreats
3.50 Brain pick