In compliance with the most recent DfE regulations, published in 2012, each school's attached associate consultant is fully qualified to act as an external advisor for a headteacher's performance management appraisal.
Our Headteacher Appraisal Performance Management service includes:
- Attendance by external advisor at the appraisal meeting (2 hours)
- Facilitation of appraisal meeting
- Comprehensive Guidance Materials
- Research of the school’s SDP and School Data
- Full written statement provided
- Telephone Support
To find out more about this and additional support services to your school and to book time with your attached associate consultant, please contact:
Jane Whittingdale, School Services Manager
t: 01483 484911
In addition to our consultancy service for a headteacher's performance management, we also offer training for governors on the performance management panel.