The Clergy Families Network is an informal group which seeks to serve and support clergy and their families. The programme for 2018 is as follows:
1. A Quiet Day for Clergy Spouses at Willow Grange
- Saturday 29 September 9:30 - 13:00 starting with a light breakfast; led by Rona Stuart-Bourne, Vicar of St John the Evangelist, Merrow.
2. A Social Event for clergy and their families:
- A ‘Clergy Families Afternoon’ at Willow Grange on Saturday 14 July, from 12:30pm until 3:30pm. Families will be welcome to explore the gardens at Willow Grange, including boat trips, Garden tours and a bouncy slide.
3. The group is also in the process of setting up a Facebook page, and other informal event -
watch this space!
Information about the Network will be sent to all clergy in the Diocese, and should be passed on to spouses/partners/children as appropriate. If clergy spouses would like to be contacted personally as well, please contact Mary Morris.
Clergy Families Network has team members throughout the Diocese, and contact details are as follows:
Louise Davies Clandon
Hilary Aiken Pyrford
Eileen Wallace Lightwater
Suzie Jenkins Great Bookham
Sylvie Yelland Dorking
Fiona Bryer Ripley
Jules Hopkins Woking
Amanda Stewart Farnborough
Jenny Jonas Westcott
Rona Stuart-Borne Merrow