We offer an Affiliation scheme for community and independent schools who wish to work closely with us and join our diocesan wide family of schools.
We work in partnership with key stakeholders across the south-east of England including the three Local Authorities of Surrey, Hampshire and Kingston, our neighbouring Dioceses of Southwark and the Diocese of Portsmouth & Winchester, the Department of Education, the Regional Schools Commissioner (RSC) and other partners such as Teaching School Alliances and school networks.
The Diocesan Board of Education seeks to play our part in the education landscape and the school-led system. We do this most effectively when we work strategically in partnership with others.
Our partners include:
- Our 83 Church of England schools and academies
- Three Local Authorities of Surrey, Hampshire and Kingston
- The Regional Schools Commissioner and the Department of Education
- Our neighbouring Dioceses of Southwark and Dioceses of Portsmouth & Winchester
- Teaching School Alliances across the diocese
Foundations Teaching Schools Alliance (click here for MoU)
- Diocesan Strategic Partnership (DSP) of Church Multi-Academy Trusts (click here for Terms of Reference)
- Guildford County School (click here for MoU)
- Diocesan Board of Finance
- Universities and F.E. Colleges across the diocese
For more information on our strategic partnerships contact the Diocesan Director of Education at: email@example.com