Diocese-specific advice and guidance to working arrangements for clergy are currently being updated and will be available on this site in the new year.
Current diocesan guidance available for clergy includes:
For further help and support in relation to clergy terms of office, or any other HR related matter, please contact the HR Team.
The national Church of England website has a range of helpful information for Clergy and stipendiary Licensed Lay workers - follow the links below.
- Church of England Guidelines for the Professional Conduct of Clergy, Revised Edition 2015 (PDF)
- Church of England Guidelines Clergy Terms and Conditions of Service, including legislation, regulations and guidance
- Information on Common Tenure can be found in the national Church of England FAQs
- Information on the Parental/Family Leave information
- Church of England payroll contact information in case of queries
- Church of England Pension login