The Education Team act as the officers to the Diocesan Board of Education and each member of the team has a subject specialism and expertise in a specific area:
- Christian Distinctiveness
- Religious Education & Collective Worship
- Statutory Inspection of Church of England & Methodist Schools (SIAMS)
- School Effectiveness
- School Leadership & Governance
- School Services & Support
The team serve our 83 Church schools and academy trusts by delivering support for the DBE’s statutory duties.
They are also available to training and INSET for schools as part of our service level agreement (SLA) or can be booked on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis.
See the GDBE elevate portal for more details of the support and services we provide.